How does battery replacement service work?
- Place your online order
- Ship us your old battery pack or the entire PLB/EPIRB/Etc with battery pack included (ship to: BBR, 2736 State Route 207, Campbell Hall, NY 10916)
- We’ll dismantle your old battery pack and de-solder the connector wires
- We’ll build you a new battery pack using NEW high quality battery cells that meet or exceed original quality. We use high quality welded connector strips that exceed original quality.
- If your pack uses any fuses or resistors we will replace those as well.
- Your original connector wires are soldered to your new battery pack.
- The new pack is heat shrunk as original.
- Your new battery is installed in device (if supplied).
- We ship back to you for free.
Why use the original connectors?
- Manufacturers use many different small connectors and these vary greatly, even among the same manufacturer. The best way to assure correct fitment is to use the original connectors.
See a side by side photo comparison of an original ACR Battery and a battery pack built by BBR as an ACR Battery Replacement: BBR vs ACR
Learn more about ACR Batteries